Process DevelopmentOur process development services include:
- developing methods,
- validating methods using actual client processes,
- generating intuitive user interfaces for custom scripts,
- dynamically adjusting robot scripts based on data input files,
- analyzing data,
- standardizing processes and generating SOPs, and
- training users.
Workflow Management Systems
We develop customizable software tools that:
- provide flexible control over liquid handling and analytics workflow steps,
- integrate with custom-developed processes,
- track samples, inventory and results, and
- generate customized reports for LIMS and electronic laboratory notebooks.
Liquid Handling Validation
We use well-established
- photometric and gravimetric measurements, paired with
- rigorous statistical analysis and consistency checks
We integrate plate readers and other devices into our scripts, by controlling them from within the robot software or by generating robot instructions on the fly based on their output files, such as normalizations based on concentration measurements from a plate reader.
Where needed, we can rapidly troubleshoot equipment problems, modify instrument configurations, and help our clients get their instruments back up and running quickly.